One of Atlanta’s most-loved festivals, the Food and Wine Festival returns this summer to celebrate everything culinary that Atlanta has to offer.
The Food and Wine Festival offers a myriad of classes, activities, and events, from the signature PIG OUT party to vintage wine tastings. There is truly something for every palate. Below are just a few of the events that will take place over the four-day festival:
- PIG OUT: Tailgate Style, hosted at JCT Kitchen. The festival’s signature party is celebrating with a tailgating theme this year.
- About South Dinner, hosted at the Atlanta History Center. This engaging and memorable evening will explore the history and tradition of the South while featuring a cocktail hour, dinner, desserts, music, and storytelling.
- Back Vintages, a wine tasting seminar. Guests will learn how wines age and which vintages are worth the wait.
- Blackberry Farm: Second Annual Tribute Dinner to Southern Farmers, hosted by Blackberry Farm. This exclusive dinner honoring the finest farmers of the South will feature a dinner that includes the best regional flavors and products.
- Eating & Drinking in Alabama, a cooking demonstration and discussion. Iron Chef winner Chef Chris Hastings, an Alabama native, will discuss the culinary history of his state.
- The Brothers Grill, a grilling demonstration by Kevin and Kent Rathbun. Two brothers will show guests the secrets to grilling magic.
- How Classic Is Classic?, a cocktail demonstration. Learn the tried-and-true methods to making classic cocktails as well as new twists on old favorites.
From Friday through Sunday, the festival will also provide exciting Tasting Tents, a culinary adventure through the South. Themed “trails” include Bourbon, Southern Sandwiches, Farm Fresh, and Southern Wines. Over 100 award-winning chefs will prepare the tents’s exceptional dishes.
The Atlanta Food & Wine Festival will take place from Thursday, May 30 through Sunday, June 2. Tickets are available per event. Day passes and three-day passes are also available, which include admission to learning experiences, tasting tent sessions, a festival gift bag, and a year’s subscription to Food & Wine magazine. To purchase tickets and find event times, visit the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival website.